We put our residents’ satisfaction and experience at the forefront of everything we do.
Occasionally things don’t go as planned but we are dedicated to resolving issues as quickly as possible and ensuring they don’t happen again.
We believe that the quickest way to resolve matters is to speak to the team at the village and they will do their best to put things right for you so please call into reception and speak to one of our team in the first instance.
If you’re not satisfied with the response our onsite team have provided, we have the following process in place to make sure that your complaint is escalated appropriately.
How to raise a complaint
There are two ways to raise a formal complaint:
- Put your complaint in writing to the General Manager using the village inbox
- Call the Customer Contact Village on +44 (0)161 850 6664 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Complaints can only be taken by the resident, we are unable to speak to any third party including, parents, guardians or guarantors without written consent from the complainant.
How we will deal with your complaint
- The General Manager will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within two working days
- The General Manager will carry out a full investigation into the issue(s) raised within your complaint
- The General Manager will provide a full written response to you within 14 working days**
- If you are still not satisfied with the resolution at this stage you will be provided with details of how to take this further
** Sometimes investigations can take longer, the General Manager will keep you up to date of any details that may occur
We understand that there could be a situation where you might not want to contact the General Manager in which case you can speak to or email the Customer Contact Village (details above) and they will escalate your complaint accordingly.
Please tell us your name, the Village where you are staying and the issue(s) you have experienced. The Sales & Service Agents will ensure that you receive a full response provided within 14 working days.
Please contact us directly by sending an email to email@example.com.